Joe Rossi’s big transformation! the picture on the left is joe before he started training with Dan Jones PT? 15 weeks ago he was knocking around the 20% body fat mark over weight unhealthy and very unhappy because he was trying everything he new to try and get big and lean! but obviously not with the right training or the right Knowledge and diet etc! and the picture on the right is joe to date knocking around 8-9% body fat and 15 weeks in to training with Dan Jones PT! so Dramatic changes to your body can happen in short spaces of time with the right Knowledge and diet and the right type of training is key! and last but not least pure Dedication. Well done joe Rossi……!
This Guide Teaches You:
- How to understand your body type, and how it effects the way you plan your fat loss nutrition and training.
- What macronutrients are, and the role they play in fat loss.
- How calculate your macronutrient requirements and plan your diet around them.
- How to choose the right sources of protein, fat and carbohydrates for fat loss.
- Plan your own meals and complete diet to fit your time schedule and workout routine.
- Choose the right type of cardio for fat loss and learn the differences between HIT and MISS.
- Learn the importance of weight training for fat loss and body composition.
- What supplements can be used to increasing fat loss, and how to use these products effectively.
- Too many people view fat loss like it is a secret VIP party that requires you to do or say the right thing to get invited. In one sense this is true.
- Those that are lean understand what must be done to lose fat without gimmicks or quick fixes.Fat loss is a biological process that does not need to be shrouded in mystery. It is not as easy as some of the gimmicks would have you believe but an understanding of the processes that lead to fat loss will allow you to make the correct decisions to get you where you want to be.This guide contains everything you need to achieve real, dependable fat loss. There are no quick fixes here. This is only for those that are willing to put in the work and reap the benefits of that work. So read up, because this is your formal invitation to the party.
Before you even get started on a fat loss plan the first thing you want to do is to set goals for yourself. This goal could be to lose 30 lbs. or it could be to see your abs. Whether your goal is to lose a certain number of pounds or to just achieve a certain look you will need to set a reasonable time frame to achieve this. If you do not set a time frame there will be no sense of urgency when trying to make progress.
When it comes to the rate at which progress can be made fat loss is far different from muscle growth. Whereas building muscle is a slow process, fat loss can take place at a pretty rapid pace. We have all seen the commercials that promise to help you lose 10-20 lbs. in a few weeks. While it is entirely possible to lose huge amounts of weight in short periods of time, this is not what we are aiming for.
Losing weight too quickly will lead to muscle loss. Losing muscle on a fat loss plan will only result in a lower metabolism, a less attractive physique, compromised health, and ultimately a higher chance that the weight lost will be put back on.
On any fat loss plan you should strive to lose 1-2 lbs. per week. This rate of loss will ensure that all weight losses will be fat and not muscle tissue. This will also make sure that progress will continue without a metabolism stall.
One common theme you will see as you read this guide is that fat loss is best maximized with an individual approach. To get the best possible results a cookie cutter plan will not do. Many things must be taken into account when putting together an effective plan. This guide will show you how to make adjustments based on your individual body type.